Meal planning, minimal stress. ALL the organization!
If my purpose is to inspire others to be proactive with their health it will depend on getting others into the kitchen and preparing real food from scratch. I do believe it’s possible to eat out, or use meal delivery to stay healthy but without the inclusion of home-cooked meals I think we’re missing key ingredients and nutrition.
While you can’t cut out the cooking, you can cut out the stress with Real Plans.
I’ve been living the meal planning & Sunday meal prep lifestyle since my days as a fitness competitor (which started in 2009). When I was diagnosed with MS in 2014 I then launched further into nutritional education and incorporating the Wahl’s Protocol & Auto-Immune Paleo way of eating into my life. I was using pen and paper or my meal planning board to plan but then discovered Real Plans and screamed in excitement. I’m serious I screamed!
WHAT I’M DOING, THANKS TO REAL PLANS
- I spend 10 minutes a week creating my meal plan and shopping list
- I create a list based on which grocery store or farmer’s market I want to shop at
- I’m easily altering my menu as I re-introduce or eliminate foods from my lifestyle
- I’m not forgetting ingredients at the store
- I’m trying new recipes I’ve discovered
The more time a nation devotes to food preparation at home, the lower its rate of obesity. In fact, the amount of time spent cooking predicts obesity rates more reliably than female participation in the labor force or income. Other research supports the idea that cooking is a better predictor of a healthful diet than social class.
- Customized meal plans for your unique diet
- Nutrition data for your meals (a recent new addition)
- 1,500 recipes from your favorite bloggers
- The free mobile app – access your meal plans and shopping list at the store
- 24/7 support from the Real Plans Team